|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|Kate (profile) wrote, |
on 12-13-2003 at 9:55am
|Music: Aerosmith - Trip Hoppin'
|Justine did this; I thought it was interesting, so I decided to be a follower and copy her. You can just skip over it if you want.
- I only hate one person, my mother.
- Kamal is responsible for part of who I am today. She completely changed me in 6th grade, and since then I've been doing it myself.
- As cliche as it sounds, nobody understands me enough.
- I own all of the Invader Zim episodes, thanks to Joe.
- I love the night. I love hanging out with friends at night. I love driving around at night.
- I want and have wanted, christmas chucks, for longer than I can remember.
- I spilled water on my keyboard Thursday, ruining it. Now I have to use this shitty old one.
- I put lotion on my legs and face after I get out of the shower.
- I try very very hard to never regret anything, but I think I'm lying to myself sometimes when I say I don't regret something.
- I only drink water at home, and chocolate milk at school. I'll drink something else if I have to.
- I haven't played my guitar much in the last 2 weeks. I'm getting frustrated with myself.
- I've smoked weed once. But didn't really care for it. I don't plan on doing it again.
- I wear contacts, which are not colored. I get that question a lot.
- I don't like my hair. I really want to cut it. Any suggestions?
- I used to be best friends with Jacqui DeFouw when I was younger. We loved to play with beanie babies and pretend we were detectives..
- I've never dressed up for halloween.
- I wake up a lot at night.
- I take 5 anti-depressant pills before bed every night. They're for my headaches. But they're such a small dosage, they wouldn't actually work for depression, I think.
- I'm not depressed.
- I have a hole in my wall, which I keep things in. A poster covers it.
- I have 71 CDs.
- I slept 14 1/2 hours last night.
- I have dream book. I like to know what my dreams mean.
- My room is filled with random things alll over the walls. It makes me feel comfortable.
- I used to play the clarinet, the violin and the piano.
- I really like Chicken Noodle Soup and Ramen Noodles.
- I only like one class out of my schedule, english.
- I hate when a CD skips, even for a few seconds.
- I've read each of the Harry Potter books at least 3 times. ...I used to really like them.
- I loved the Mary Kate and Ashley books when I was 8.
- I'm a christian. I go to church every Sunday.
- I started wearing all black in 7th grade. I stopped doing it so much this year, but I still have a fondness for black.
- I wish I could skateboard.
- I have a low tolerance level, but I make sure not to show it.
- If someone doesn't trust me, or like me, it eats away at me. I try not to care, but it never works.
- I don't like acoustic versions of songs.
- A couple people have told me before that "Girl All the Bad Guys Want" by Bowling for Soup, reminds them of me. I'd have to disagree though.
- I've been called "Daria" quite a few times before. I agree with that one.
- I think Amanda MacDonald is an okay person.
- Justine and Andy Gunneson are my cousins.
- I hate being with my immediate family.
- I have 2 smog journals, and 4 woohu journals. One is just where I keep everything I write. Click here to go to it, if you want to. I keep the stuff that's not very good in there too, so be prepared for some shitty things mixed in with the good.
I'm thinking this is getting long, so I'll stop now. I hope you learned something, heh.
|Anonymous:||(this user logs IP addresses)|