|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|Ari-chan (profile) wrote, |
on 3-7-2004 at 3:43pm
|Current mood: lonely
Music: Steve Miller Band- Fly Like an Eagle
Subject: *le sigh*
|...Italy is entirely too far away, y'know that?
*sigh* Kiku-chan is in Italy for a week, visiting her sister Mariko... ;_; She left yesterday...
God I miss her ;_;
But she shall be back next weekend, so I have that to look forward to...
*le sigh* ;_;
And so I shall take the test-thingy I took a while ago again, cos I'm bored. *nods*
In The Last 48 Hours, Have You:
01. Cried: Nope
02. Bought something: No...
03. Gotten sick: No... I hope not...
04. Sang: Yesh! *is singing now*
05. Eaten: Yuppers
06. Been kissed: Sadly, no...
07. Felt stupid: Don't I always? (j/k ^_^)
08. Wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn't: Yes, but only cos she's in Italy... ;_;
09. Met someone new: Umm... I have no idea... >.<
10. Moved on: I... walked...?
11. Talked to an ex: I haven't got an ex to talk to...
12. Missed an ex: Like I said ^
13. Talked to someone you have a crush on: Mmm-hmmm
14. Had a serious talk: Serious? When am I serious? ^_^
15. Missed someone: YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!
16. Hugged someone: Yep! ^_^
17. Fought with your parents: No
18. Dreamed about someone you can't be with: ...Do geographical boundaries count?
01. Best girl friend: ...I guess Safi, cos I've known her longest
02. Best guy friend: Probably Elliott... Cos he's one of the few guys I consider a friend...
03. Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Yep! ^_^ *loves her girlfriend*
04. If no, current dating partner: ...This confuses me... I'm dating my girlfriend, does that count?
05. Hobbies: Drawing, working on my website, writing, reading yaoi, scaring people.
06. Pager: Haven't got a pager
07. Are you center of attention or the wallflower: Wallflower (Whee! I'm a flower! ^_^)
08. What type of automobile do you drive: Dun't have a car
09. What type automobile do you wish you drove: One of those little electric cars that look like mushrooms! ^_^ Or a Studebaker like the one in the Muppet Movie
10. Would you rather be with friends or on a date: On a date ^_^ With Kiku-chan ^_^
11. Where is the best hangout: Third Place Books, definitely. They have the *best* Japanese restaurant!
12. Do you have a job: Sort of...
13. Do you attend church: I wish I didn't...
14. Do you like being around people: Most of the time... But sometimes they get on my nerves...
01. Have you known the longest: Of my friends...? Probably Chloe (my neighbour)
02. Do you argue the most with: Rachel
03. Do you always get along with: Everyone ^_^
04. Is the most trustworthy: ...No idea...
05. Makes you laugh the most: Safi-chan and her pervy jokes ^_^
06. Has been there through all the hard times: Safi-chan again
07. Has the coolest parents: Rachel... Her mom ish cool ^_^
08. Has the scariest siblings: Safi... Her sister ish scary...
09. Is the most blunt: Safi-chan again
10. Is the smartest: Susan
01. Who is your role model: John Lennon...
02. What are some of your pet peeves: Homophobia, blind patriotism, religious fanaticism, preppy people
03. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: I used to think I had no chance... ^_^
04. Have you ever cried over the opposite sex: Not the *opposite* sex, no...
05. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: Asian ^_^ Glasses are nice, too...
06. Have you ever lied to your best friend(s): I probably have...
08. Would you rather be dumper or dumped? Neither
09. Rather have a relationship or a "hookup": Relationship... I don't trust blind dates... >.>
10. Want someone you don't have right now: Only cos she's halfway around the world...
11. Ever liked your best guy/girl friend: *nods emphatically*
12. Do you want to get married: If it's legal, sure
13. Do you want kids: Probably not...
14. Do you believe in psychics: Not really, no...
15. Do you believe you know the person whom you will marry at this point in time: I *hope* I do...
16. What is your favorite part of your physical appearance: My hair
17. What is your favorite part of your emotional being: My artistic ability... If I really have any...
18. Are you happy with you: Sometimes...
19. Are you happy with your life: Yes and no...
20. If you could change something in your life right now, what would it be: For Kiku to be back from Italy (I sense a theme here... :P)
[ Current Clothes ] Black coat, purple shirt, jeans, black Converse sneakers
[ Current Mood ] Bored and lonely... ;_;
[ Current Music ] Simon&Garfunkle- Kodachrome
[ Current Taste ] Fruit smoothie ^_^
[ Current Make-up ] The Ari does not wear make-up...
[ Current Hair] Is all over the place
[ Current Annoyance ] BAKA SOCIAL STUDIES PAPER!!!
[ Current Smell ] Dunno...
[ Current thing I ought to be doing ] Writing the aforementioned paper
[ Current Desktop Picture] Ren from Mog*Mod
[ Current Favorite Artist ] Maki Muramaki ^_^
[ Current Favorite Group ] The Beatles
[ Current Book you're reading ] A Reporter's Life by Walter Cronkite
[ Current CD in CD Player ] I don't have a CD player... I have a computer...
[ Current DVD in player ] None
[ Current Refreshment ] None
[ Current Worry ] That my dad'll find out what's on my website... He no likee yaoi...
First best friend: Safi-chan
First real memory of something: Driving my little toy car down the steps onto the patio... Ouchie...
First car: Dun't have a car, luv.
First real kiss: ...First sort-of real kiss was a couple months ago... But it was a dare... *shrug* 'Twas still nice ^_^
First break-up: Haven't had one ^_^
First screen name: fortytwodotcom (my current one)
First self purchased album: Let it Be
First pets: Fish...
First piercing/tattoo: No peircings yet, luv.
First credit card: Dun't have one
First true love: Kiku-chan!!! ^_^
First enemy: Chris Huddleston... *deathglare*
First big trip: Skiing, when I was about two...
First play/musical/performance: The Pied Piper of Hamlin, when I was... umm... I think I was seven...
Last cigarette: Don't smoke. Rather disgusting habit.
Last big car ride: Going to San Francisco over Midwinter Break
Last kiss: Would be my first one... Sad, ain't it?
Last good cry: Dunno
Last library book checked out: The one I'm currently reading
Last movie seen: Spirited Away
Last beverage drank: A smoothie
Last food consumed: ...A smoothie? (Is it food or drink?)
Last crush: ...Do girlfriends count?
Last phone call: Kiku, calling to say goodbye... ;_;
Last tv show watched: .hack//SIGN
Last time showered: This morning
Last shoes worn: My Converse
Last cd played: ...I can't remember... I've been listening to records...
Last annoyance: The baka Social Studies paper
Last disappointment: Kiku leaving... ;_;
Last soda drank: The Ari does not drink soda
Last ice cream eaten: Probably sometime last week...
Last time scolded: By my dad, for not working on my paper
Last shirt worn: The one I'm wearing now...
Last website visited: Pink Yume
Ah well, I should probably get back to writing my paper on Shinto... Damn, I'm bored! *mopes*