|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|clarencechica (profile) wrote, |
on 4-8-2004 at 6:29am
|Current mood: blah
|1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, find line 4.
-"she got up, i suppose to get the glove, but nikolaos beat her to it"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
-the news this morning, ch. 2
4. Without looking at the clock, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock - what is the actual time?
-holy shit! it is actually 6:32!!!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
-nothing, it is too early in the morning for anyone else to be up.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
-last night. coming home from picking up take out dinner.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
-LKH blog, (laurell k. hamilton)
9. What are you wearing?
-a big comfy white robe that jess gave me, and my eeyore pajamaswith footies in 'em.
10. Did you dream last night?
-i don't remember...
11. When did you last laugh?
-i think i did this morning...
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
-pink print wallpaper, simpsons calender, scooby doo pic, salvadore dali print, frog pictures, and a little wooden piece of wood that hes mine and mikeys name on it in chinese.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
-no, i lead a boring life.
14. Last movie you saw?
-scooby doo 2.
15. If you became a multi-millionnaire overnight, what would you buy first?
-take a lot longer vacation to vegas ;)
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
-underneath my clothes,... i am naked.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
-stop the damn war overseas, and keep any more people, (us and them) from getting killed.
18. Do you like to dance?
-ummm, not really, i look like a chicken having a seizure when i dance.
19. George Bush: power-crazy nutcase, or someone finally doing what has needed doing for years?
-i would like to use my constitutional rights and plead the 5th.
20/21. Imagine your first child was a girl/boy; what would you call her?
-child?!?!? what are you talking about, i am going to get myself fixed before i can have any children.