|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|dumbblonde1137 (profile) wrote, |
on 1-3-2005 at 8:31pm
|Current mood: creative
Music: rumors by lindsay lohan (skank)
Subject: im tired of people lying..
1.What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? a hell of a lotta stuff
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? neither?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nope
4. Did anyone close to you die? no
5. What countries did you visit? the united states?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? a bloomingdales boyfriend and an A in APUSH
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory and why? december 12, the day i met ryan cabera <33
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? making national honor society"?
9. What was your biggest failure? my luck in the boy department
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? jd broke my ankle and i had a cold a few times lol
11. What was the best thing you bought? ryan cabrera cd
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? not mine thats for sure
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? mine and the decks
14. Where did most of your money go? clothes and stupid stuff...oooh and shoes!
15. What did you really, really, really get excited about? JINGLEBALL
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? "Ohio is for lovers" by hawthorne heights
17. Compared to this time last year are you:
Thinner? doubt it.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? i dunno
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? feel sorry for myself
20. How will you be spending christmas? spent it being bored
21. How will you be spending new years? spent it at scotts and with nicole <3
22. Did you fall in love in 2004? i dunno..sorta (not counting ryan)
23. How many one-night stands? 2 or 3..lol
24. What was your favorite TV program? fresh prince of bel-air
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? yep
26. What was the best book you read? Catcher in the Rye
27. What was your biggest musical discovery? RYAN CABRERA
28. What did you want and you got? to meet my love (ryan)
29. What did you want and not get? a car
30. What was your favorite film of this year? the grudge i guess
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old did you turn? 16, went to chuck e. cheese with my girls! lmao
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? if i had a good/nice/loyal bllomingdales man
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?...different. lol
34. What kept you sane? ryan cabrera lol
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? ryan cabrera...duh!!!
36. What political issue stirred you the most? the fucking election
37. Who did you miss? i missed my friends from olympic
38. Who was the best new person you met? haha prolly sam
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004. -if it didnt work out the first time, it isnt gunna get better the second time around.
40. Quote or Song Lyric that sums up your year: "lost and the found how i live for that day, some call me crazy for thinking this way, my life seems so empty its rained for awhile, but your eyes still glow and i love your smile. -RC"
best _____ of the year:
1. party: camilas quince
2. show: fresh prince of bel air
3. cd: ryan cabrera: take it all away
4. movie: i dont really care...
5. song: all of ryan cabreras and many more
6. experience: becoming more "daring" lol i dunno
7. concert: JINGLEBALL
8. book: dont know
9. month: december
10. day: saturday dec. 12
worst ____ of the year:
1. party: scotts bday
2. show: the OC
3. cd: nelly"suit"
4. movie: school of rock
5. song: lots of stupid rap ones lol
6. experience: the car accident
7. concert: none.
8. book: "Portrait of a Lady"
9. month: november
10. day: sunday/monday
hopes for 2005:
1. predict something that you think will happen in 2005?: ill once again almost go insane due to the massive amounts of daily hw from my 3 AP classes and i will completely lose my mind when those exams come in may..
2. what do you hope changes about your country?: that everyone stops being so fucking stupid
3. what do you hope for yourself?: to get all A's, do helluva lot better on the SATs and get into a super good college
4. what do you hope for your family?: that we stay as close as we already are?
5. what do you hope for your friends?: that the ones i got/love stay the same and the decks-that the realize how gay thye are being and everything goes bak to normal
1. where were you when it began?: my room
2. did you stay up?: yeah till like 12:30 lol
3. what was your new year wish?: prolly to get a boyfriend lol
4. have any crushes?: yeah lots
5. care to mention names?: sure. luciano, andrew, PIERCING BOY, others that i cant mention..
6. new friends?: yeahh
9. hard to say goodbye?: to old friends and olympic yes
10. missed anyone?: yes tons of ppl
11. win anything?: not that i know of
12. best place you went to?: wisconsin
13. worst place you went to?: i only went to one place, WI.
14. happiest moment?: when i met ryan cabrera
15. how was your birthday?: it wasnt bad
16. best present?: meeting ryan cabrera
--wow..like 67.8% of my answers were about ryan cabrera...i think i need to seek help for my obsession. lol