|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|highlyevolved (profile) wrote, |
on 1-21-2006 at 9:38pm
|Subject: 2005 in Review [ yeah i know it's 22 days late]
|1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? Gone on a trasatlantic flight, applied to college, taken the ACT, taken the SAT, gone to Spain, gone to England, spent more time over the summer away than at home, seeing Gwen Stefani in concert!!!!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't make resolutions
3. Did someone close to you give birth? Nope
4. Did anyone close to you die? Rajah, our dog :(
5. What countries did you visit? Spain and the United Kingdom
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? Courage, consistency, and fearlessness
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The entire summer of 2005 in general...specifically my time in Spain, the Harajuku Lovers Tour
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Realizing life is too short to live for other people, finally being real, helping at Habitat For Humanity...becoming a senior etc
9. What was your biggest failure? Dropping out of AP English, but more of the fact that I let myself get talked into doing it despite not really wanting to and then having to deal with the consequences
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Not really anything major
11. What was the best thing you bought? Lemon fanta
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Uh...I don't really know
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? How everything is really changing, the fact that my "right" choices have put a barrier between myself and most of my peers
14. Where did most of your money go? Spain, the bank, my parents
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Spain, last day of Junior year, becoming a senior, Gwen Stefani in concert!!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Hollaback Girl
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Spent more time with my friends, started applying to college earlier, better planning in general
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Worrying, caring what the world thinks about me, crying
20. How will you be spending Christmas? uh it's already past..
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? Nope
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Paris Hilton is getting on my nerves pretty badly, but nothing really personal
26. What was the best book you read? Harry Potter!
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? More 80s music
28. What did you want and get? A lot more personal freedom
29. What did you want and not get? Louis Vuitton lol
30. Favorite film of this year? Did I even see any movies in 2005?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 17...there was a lot of Hello Kitty stuff abound. At school it sucked though...
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Already being accepted to college
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? Not really caring, but still remaining to be clean and tidy!
34. What kept you sane? My iPod, my mom
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Rachel McAdams, Gwen Stefani, Kate Moss
36. What political issue stirred you the most? The way Hurricane Katrina was handled, it was really depressing
37. Who do you miss? The people from Grand Rapids
38. Who was the best new person you met? Megan or Caitlin
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: Life is best when you are being who you are, and that being yourself isn't something to be ashamed of. Most people will like you more
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year This shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
Well in other news, my birthday was Thursday and my mom's is today. Things are going okay, I officially hate trignometry though. Damn triangles...