|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|lala (profile) wrote, |
on 7-4-2006 at 4:54pm
|Step 1: Put your MP3 player, iPod, or music library on random.
Step 2: Transcribe the first line [or two] from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song (Skipping may of course be neccessary in the case of songs which use their titles in the first line, instrumental songs, and, depending on the literacy of one's friends list, songs with non-English lyrics).
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from. (It goes without saying that using Google is cheating.)
Step 4: Strike out each song that has been guessed correctly
1. Haven't seen you in quite a while/ I was down the hold just passing time
2. Where have all the good men gone / And where are all the gods?
3. Step out the front door like a ghost into the fog / Where no one notices the contrast of white on white
4. All the things you said to me today, / Change my perspective in every way.
5. I solve my problems and I see the light / We gotta plug and think, we gotta feed it right
6. Iíve got another confession to make / Iím your fool
7. Saw you 'round the other day, / Shorty she was all the way
8. If everybody had an ocean / Across the u.s.a.
9. Long ago / Just like the hearse you die to get in again
10. I'm on a mission / I made my decision
11. Educated / With money / He's well dressed / Not funny
12. I was totin my pack along the long dusty Winnemucca road / When along came a semi with a high canvas covered load
13. T`was in the early evenin` / Near the presence of the moon
14. Everybody's got something they had to leave behind / One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
15. "Mystery after gala night," / if says, "Mystery of soprano's flight!"
16. Try to see it my way, / Do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on?
17. Ready or not the years are blurring / Running away the mind is turning
18. Big wheels keep on turning / Carry me home to see my kin
19. There's a song that's inside of my soul / It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
20. Well, I'm dressed up so nice / An' I'm doin' my best