|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|blazerelmyn (profile) wrote, |
on 11-14-2006 at 3:24pm
|Current mood: bitchy
Music: Anymore - Travis Tritt
|That's what I hate about waking up and seeing further commentary on an argument I had the night before. My brain runs a hundred miles a minute in hopes of coming up with some sort of wicked retaliation, despite the fact that I honestly don't -want- to retaliate. Whatever, though. This is how it goes.
Mitch did get mad at me over the entire, extremely stupid roleplaying thing, which is something I called the night before I'd even considered all of the alternatives. The first thing that came to my mind, when Jon said that he might bring Uriel back to Valikorlia, was, "Mitch is going to be pissed. Great."
And lo and behold, I was right.
He threw some pretty harsh lines at me last night, whether that was the intention or not. Ones regarding the situation crippling our friendship, and things of that likeness. I gave up after that. The argument was useless to be having, and I put up an away message and went to bed. As simple as that. I really don't feel like having a repeat-process of people spazzing out over my friendship with Jon. We're close, and that isn't going to change. Not on my behalf. It's never prohibited me from keeping friendships with others, and I don't intend to let people start thinking that 4+ years later.
Things still seemed a bit rocky between Jon and I at first, last night, but..I dunno. It warmed up a bit toward the end of the night. Progress is a good thing, right?
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
A long, thin one down the length of my right forearm. Everyone who sees it pulls the "lolol did u cut urslef" crap, but it's actually damage done by Miesha, Cat from Hell.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
There's supposed to be stuff on them? I'm no good at this decorating stuff.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
..Silver? It's a flip phone.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Early morning. I think.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS AT TIMES?
anaheim. Being little again. Things were simpler. Less heartache in any sense.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
.. *Wave ring Jon gave her.*
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Kinda depends. If I have a way of getting say, a door, that won't kill me if I open it? Then nah. Elevators don't count.
11. IF YOU DIED TOMORROW:
I'd figure it was from a heart attackdue to my massive intake of caffeine and etc.
12. THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY?
It's a Bizz/Jon mix, really..
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
From the way things have gone, I can safely say that I don't care.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
16: DO YOU LIKE PEOPLE?
I tend to rub people the wrong wya, honestly. Whether I like them or not. They take me far too seriously.
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD
Um.. Mitch, I guess.
20. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
Sign language on occasion?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
First gift? Joseph gave me a ring on a neclace yeeears ago, but I think I lost it when I went on vacation. The funny part about that is that I went on vacation, the necklace stayed home.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Wouldn't surprise me. I seem drawn to the impossible, at times.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Words tend to fail me, when it comes to that. I get this urge to go in for major hugs and stuff at that point.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES, REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?
I have dated two blondes. They were both naturally brunette. I never dated a redhead.
32. WHAT IS ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
My mom's. Probably the only number I call these days.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
People misinterpreting things I intend to do or say as malicious, when really that's no where near the truth.
34. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
Venting to Bob and writing my entry.. Seems to have succeeded in calming me down.
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Uhh.. I wouldn't.
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
I saw it, and decided I wanted to.
42. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PIZZA?
Barbecue chicken pizza ftw.
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Oh whatever would I do.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?
45. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT SUDDENLY STARTED RAINING BLOOD?
Wonder who pissed God off tonight.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not to my knowledge. If I'd been born a guy, I was supposed to be named after my uncle Allen.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Thumb, right hand. Ring finger, right hand. Or the same on the left. Whatever.
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Night before last. Showers make for excellent "sob-your-heart-out-where-no-one-can-see-you" experiences.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I can read it.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Biting my nails. Being a slob.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON YOUR SHELF?
I don't have a shelf.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Depends on what I'm mad about. If it's at someone else, I probably (verbally) take it out on that person. Otherwise, I get frustrated to the point that I cry.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Emily's house, or Alina's. Used to be, anyway.
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Absolutely no idea. I had a massive Barbie collection, though.
61. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS?
Math. Simply because I hate it.
62. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Several online, one offline.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
A sense of humor and a good heart. That's all I ask, really.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Bri, BriBri, uh.. Yeah. S'about it.
67. Would you bungee jump?
68. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
69. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS?
I haven't really thought about it.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. What is your shoe size?
10 and a 1/2 in women's.
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Red, blue on occasion, and the absence of color.
73. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
Two. Top ones don't seem to want to come in. I don't mind it that way.
74. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
Bizz, as he's sleeping. Jon. Mitch in all of his non-attitudeness.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Anymore - Travis Tritt
77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
A few bites of chicken flavored ramen. I lost my appetite after that.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. DO YOU LOVE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS?
Yes, yes I do.
81. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Kind of upset, to be honest.
82. FAVORITE DRINK?
83. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Jack and I are buddies.
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
85. HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
Two step-brothers and a half-brother.
89. FAVORITE MONTH?
90. FAVORITE FOOD?
91. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Uhh.. The Day After Tomorrow.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I did, so I guess not.
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
95. HUGS OR KISSES
96. Relationships or one night stands?
97. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
99. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
100. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have a mouse pad.
101. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
I haven't touched a board game in years.
102. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nope. TV in my room went out.
103. WHO WERE YOU WITH LAST NIGht?
104. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?
"Anything I have to do today? Nope? Zzz.."
Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, Yes & No, and how old...
1. Male friend: Jon, Mitch, Dustin. Angelo's trying to work his way back up there.
2. Female friend: Emily, Taylor Crystal.
3. Vacation: Oak Island, NC.
1. Time of day: 10:00 AM
2. Day of the Week: Tuesday.
3. Food: Spinach.
4. Memory: Heh.
1. Person you saw: Bizz.
2. Talked to on the phone: My mom.
3. Text: Taylor?
4. IMed: Bob.
5. Messaged over myspace: Jon. Three million times.
1. What are you doing now: Filling this out.
2. Wearing: Sweats and some faded USA shirt.
3. Better than yesterday? Not really.
1. Tomorrow Is: Wednesday.
2. Got any plans: No.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: It's..Wednesday?
1. Number: 12
2. Song: Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi
3. Color: Red
4. Season: Fall. Or it was, until I moved here. Too cold.
1. Missing someone: Yes.
2. Mood: Blargh.
3. Wanting: I dunno.
Yes or No:
I am a cuddler: Can be.
I am a morning person: No.
I am a perfectionist: No.
I am an only child: No.
I am currently in my pajamas: Yes.
I am currently single: No.
I am addicted to myspace: No.
I am online 24/7: Yep.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Absolutely.
I enjoy country music? Yes.
I enjoy jazz music: Sometimes.
I enjoy smoothies: They're my friends.
I enjoy talking on the phone: Yeah.
I have a crush: No.
I have a hard time paying attention at school: I have a hard time getting into school.
I have a hidden talent: I don't know. It's -hidden-.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: Probably not.
I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" girl/guy: Depends on how you look at it.
I have at least one brother and/or sister: Yes.
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor: Yes.
I have broken a bone: One. My jaw. By way of steel roller coaster.
I have changed a diaper: Unfortunately.
I have changed a lot over the past year: Depends on who I am talking to.
I have done something illegal: Yep.
I have had major/minor surgery: No.
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months: Yes.
"How Old Were You When You First ...."
Fell in love: Uhh.. Fifteen, I think.
Lost someone close to you: Twelve.
Drank alcohol: Fifteen.
Got kissed: Thriteen.
Got your heart broken: .. Fifteen.
Got cheated on: .. Fifteen. Fifteen was not a good year for me, it seems.
Rode the city bus: Never.
Went to a concert: Eight or nine?
Met someone famous: Fourteen.
Dyed your hair: Fourteen.
Got your own cell phone: Seventeen.
Got a myspace: Uhh.. I'm not sure.
Snuck out of the house: Never.
|Anonymous:||(this user logs IP addresses)|