|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|chaosdecrepit (profile) wrote, |
on 11-16-2006 at 2:39pm
|Current mood: ill
Music: The Noose - A Perfect Circle
Subject: Finland, Finland, Finland... It's the country for me.
|I have had a fever the last... four days or so.
I should be writing my sequence analysis... But... I am sick and procrastinating.
I was tagged to write six strange things about myself in Xhanny's journal... So... Here I go!
1. I can't sleep without socks on. If I have cold feet I have an unsatisfying sleep and wake up tired and cranky.
2. My body is naturally two degrees cooler than the normal human body temperature.
3. I get anxiety attacks.
Emphasis on when someone kisses me for the first time.
I get so scared of physical contact that I start shivering and have a good 'ol anxiety attack.
4. I hate dancing, so instead of "getting down" when I listen to music, I pace. It helps me think.
5. I can see in the dark almost perfectly.
6. I hate cauliflower, not only because it is a wholly disgusting vegetable, but because it reminds me of an STD.
On the whole, this little exchange has made me feel much better.