|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|srsbsnsrunner (profile) wrote, |
on 5-24-2014 at 10:25am
|Subject: do you want to be part of the crowd?
|Don't want to be just like you.
A few self-truths I've realized over the past few weeks...
1. Having blanket approval is worthless.
2. There is always going to be a hater. Always.
3. Anti-depressants make me feel better.
4. I need to be who I need to be.
5. Investing in a few friends is more important to me than having approval from society.
6. I really hate shaving my legs but the amount of hair that appears is embarrassing.
6 a. I feel more confident when I have less hair on my body.
6 b. Also. Women who have hairy armpits gross me out. But good for them for not giving two fucks about it.
7. I am more best friend than girlfriend material.
8. I don't want to have kids because I don't want them to get my crappy mental health genetics.
9. People who post about all the great things they do are annoying.
10. Religion drives me crazy.
11. Facebook is overrated. I seriously might just deactivate it.
12. I have anxiety issues and the medications are making them worse. But I feel so much happier.
13. I would love to live in England.
14. My little sister got high with my little brother and I'm jealous.
15. I still have a lot to learn.
16. I finally feel comfortable being uncomfortable and failing.
17. I love change. I purposely change up my routine every day.
18. I love clothes. I give up trying to not have a lot of clothes. I love having a way to express myself.
19. I make lots of mistakes.
20. I went on a shopping binge last night and spent more than $500 on almost a new wardrobe.
21. Society is annoying.
22. I hate having to choose.
23. I am honestly excited about what is going to happen. I feel like a new person on this medication, seriously.
24. I don't have to fight it anymore.
25. I am finally free. At last.