|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|koalalady (profile) wrote, |
on 1-31-2017 at 7:13am
|Subject: Some more insights
|1. I actually pretty much like doing everything, and I am one of those people who always finds a way to be happy in any given circumstance. So I think sometimes we need to find a balance between really wanting and letting ourselves work toward something specific out of life, and also being able to roll with the punches and find another way when it doesn't work out.
2. Accepting your desire for something to be different AND the fact that things are not that way is the first step toward realizing you can change.
3. It doesn't matter what you feel like doing; do what your highest self wants you to do. That's the only thing that matters if you do it or not.
. . . . .
4. I am still an artist, and I don't need to be super socially connected and publicly engaged for that to be true.
5. I am way more relaxed when I practice mindfulness.
6. I need to pay more attention to my negative self-talk.