Anonymous wrote,
on 07-20-06 at 7:09pm
I was looking for users interested in Ireland, and your journal was the first I clicked on, and I started reading about your fire. I'm very sorry. I am glad you got to save your computers. I have so many animals that I am always deathly afraid something will go wrong like that when I am at work. Yesterday the unit about 10 houses down from me went up in flames because someone was using a woodworking chemical too close to a gas pilot light.

I hope you will get something permanent soon so you can settle in. It sounds like you have handled things really well. Take care of yourself.
Eanna
gan_ainm@eml.cc
Read Comments


Username:
Password:
Anonymous:
Security:
CAPTCHA Image
Reload Image | Listen to it
Enter what you see (only needed for anonymous comments!)
Security Code:
Subject:
Reply: