|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|orfwashere (profile) wrote, |
on 1-2-2004 at 2:15pm
|Current mood: optimistic
Music: Link80 - Killing Katie
|I woke up today and decided to be optimistic. I swore to myself that this would be the year of A.J.
Two-thousand three was a horrible year for me. Everything that could have gone wrong did, and everything that could have made me depressed and feel like shit did too. So by my logic, 2004 should be just the opposite. I'm going to be graduating, and going off to college pretty soon. Just the nature of those two events should offset two-thousand three's shit-ness. I really can't wait to start college. Maybe I can make some real friends there. But back to what I was saying; to make 2004 better, I need to abide by these things I resolve to do.... that I thought of doing after New Years.....
1. Eat healthier. Pizza and french fried no longer count as lunch.
2. Go to the gym atleast three times a week. Marching band is over, so I have no excuses for not going.
3. Be nice to everyone. Especially the people I hate.
4. Talk more.
5. Play my horn atleast an hour a day. More preferrably.
6. Get a car.
7. Get a license.
8. Clean my room atleast once a week.
9. Invite people over to chill.
10. Throw a madd party.
...and I'm done.
|Post A Comment
Don't waste your nice-ness on the people you hate, especially if they don't deserve it.
I miss talking to you.. Hope 2004 is much better for you.. Good resolutions.. <3