|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|vampiresshollymarie (profile) wrote, |
on 5-7-2004 at 11:49am
|Subject: 80s jokes
|* What do Sears and Michael Jackson have in common? Little boy's pants on sale....
* Q: Why didn't Natalie Wood take showers? A: She preferred to wash up on the beach.
* What do Sears and Michael Jackson have in common? Little boys' pants half off.
* Why is a Yugo called a Yugo? Because you go, and it don't!
* What is the difference between woman and a battery? A battery has a positive side to it.
* Q: What do you call a Yugo that breaks down after 100 miles? A: An overachiever.
* What did Princess Grace have that Natalie Wood could have used? A good stroke.
* why does the chicken cross the road? to get away from Alice Cooper
* Why is Michael Jackson like the Dodgers' infield? They all wear one glove for no apparent reason.
* Q: What is red and sits in a corner? A: A baby eating razor blades. Q: What is green and sits in a corner? A: The same baby, a little later.
* Hear about the new band featuring Ronald Regan and Milli Vanilli? They don't remember any of the songs they didn't sing.
* Q: What is small, red, and can't go in elevators? A: A dead baby with a javelin through its head.
* What do you get when you cross a marijuana plant with an opium plant? About ten years to life.
* what does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
* How can you stop a Yugo with just one finger? Push in the cigarette lighter.
* How many letters are in the alphabet? 22, cuz E.T. went home and somebody shot J.R.
* Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he was stapled to the punk rockers lip."
* What do you call a Yugo built for two? A two-go
* Why does a Yugo have a rear defroster? To keep your hands warm when you're pushing it.
* What is Ronald Reagan's favorite pick-up line at a bar? "Do I come here often?"
* What kind of wood doesn't float? Natalie Wood
* If Milli Vanilli fell in the woods, does someone else make a sound?
* What do you call a Yugo at the top of a hill?
* How do you double the value of a Yugo?
Fill the Tank
|Post A Comment