|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|pixeldot (profile) wrote, |
on 7-23-2005 at 5:18pm
|1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Write down what it says: "... for example, and still be conscious. Consciousness is like a room that..." from Jung's Map of the Soul, a psychological study.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? Parents bed.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Haha, last night I was watching Oprah, they were investigating the American Prison system. It was actually pretty interesting.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 5:20
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 5:27
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? "Loompa Land" from the CatCF soundtrack.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Went to see CatCF with dad this morning, then we went shopping for a bit.
8. Before you came to this website [started this survey], what did you look at? Livejournal, other peoples xangas.
9. What are you wearing? Jorie's baggy black jeans and a bright green tshirt that says "Peace Love Art"
10. Did you dream last night? I did, everybody dreams usually 4 times a night. However I don't remember the dreams.
11. When did you last laugh? ...At the movie, methinks. Or at my dad saying "Johnny Depp is really an amazing actor. I mean, he made Jack Sparrow into the biggest fag of a pirate I've ever seen, but I still loved the character! That takes talent."
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Nothing, its my parents room xD If I had a computer in my room, this would easily take up half a page.
13. Seen anything weird lately? "I've tried it on like twenty Oompa Loompas, and they all turned into blueberries. Its just plain weird!"
14. What do you think of this quiz? It makes up for the lack of people to talk to at the moment.
15. What is the last film you saw? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Is anybody suprised?)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? Johnny Depp, and a Willy Wonka costume for him to wear around the house. I guess if that wasn't possible (Slavery is frowned upon, you know), then a working Playstation 2 xD
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: If you don't know it already, then why should I just blurt it out all of the sudden? Some things are best kept secret...
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would stop country/culture boundries. Everybody would be considered another human being, and there would be no more wars, because the land would belong to everybody.
19. Do you like to dance? Oh I love it, can't say that people enjoy looking at me dance however.
20. George Bush- Ugh >.<
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Gwenyfara Madeline
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? I'd like the middle name to be Vash no matter what... but as far as first names go... Issac, Sebastian, .. theres more, I just can't think of them.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? I'd like to travel the world and meet as many people as I can.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? "Hey, you're that girl that looks like a squirrel!" Haha. I kid, I kid. I'm not sure, though I would want a full report on whom I have influenced and how it worked out for them.
|Post A Comment