|Add Memory | Add To Friends|
|kiwi (profile) wrote, |
on 12-17-2006 at 10:21pm
|Sooo, way back when in like 2003 I did this survey. I kind of want to see hwo I've changed
(1) The singular boring question: What is your name? Catherine
(2) If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been? They hadn't picked a boy's name yet
(3) Would you name a child of yours after you? I don't want children
(4) If you had to switch first names with a friend of yours, who would you switch with? Rachel
(5) What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? umm... supposedly my last name is hard to hear over the phone...
(6) If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name (like Madonna, Cher, Roseanne)? It doesn't sound right with just my first name
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(7) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? No
(8) Do you think God has a gender? If it existed, No
(9) Do you think science counteracts religion? I don't know
(10) Do you believe in organized religion? No
(11) Where do you think we go when we die? Who knows, maybe we're reincarnated, maybe we are disperseed throughout the universe, maybe we jsut cease to exist
(12) Do you feel a little funny thinking about the questions in this section? Not really, I think about them sometimes, but I don't nessarily like it
(13) How easy is it to make you laugh? Depends on who you are
(14) What person you know makes you laugh the most? no one person
(15) Do you laugh at jokes you know you shouldn't? Do love scenes count as jokes?
(16) Do you tell jokes you know you shouldn't? Dead baby jokes anyone?
(17) What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile? Umm... none anymore, I think
(18) What do you think is the funniest thing you've ever said or written? 'i feel sorry for you. *pause* And your lunch' <- uh that was what I said last time and that's pretty good, though I have no memory of it. "my love for you is like a nazi concentration camp" is pretty good too.
(19) Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching? YES
(20) What is/are the worst song(s) you have ever heard? The calculus song
(21) What song(s) do you wish you could understand a little better? haha love songs
(22) What song(s) are constantly in your head? right now? bright eyes
(23) What song(s) do you think describe your personality best? I don't know when but a day's gonna come <- because it's what I think too
(24) If you were to serenade the object of your affections, which song(s) would you use? wow, last time I said I'd never do that. Depends on the person, right now? A lover I don't have to love (haha)
(25) If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used? please not a generic love song?
(26) What movie(s) do you love that nobody else seems to? Overnight Delivery? Monkey Bone?
(27) Do you agree with the idea that sequels are always worse than the original? More often then not
(28) Who's your favorite Star Wars character? Ummm... I haven't watched those in such a long time...
(29) What kind of movie do you think there should be more of? Movies like Monty Python or Kevin Smith... or fight club
(30) What movie(s) do you simply not understand the appeal of? BORAT
(31) When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness? depends... both equally
(32) What's your favorite kind of cheese? chevre
(33) What do you think your answer to the previous question reveals about your personality? I like french chese? I'm highbrow? I'm a cheese eating freak?
(34) If you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it? Umm... yea. But I'm going veggie when I go to college anyway
(35) Do you ever feel guilty eating meat? Yea sometimes
(36) Mac or PC? PC (currently debating with geeks whether I should get a mac)
(37) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer, as long as it works? I care some, I want to know what's going on int there
(38) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversation? Hahaha, yes! Way better than texts (they're free for one) and I hate the phone, partly becuase I get no service in my house.
(39) Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or on the telephone? With some people yes,
(40) Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later?
"nope because i've never bidded on anything" <- still never have
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(41) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? "noo (bad dream about that)" <- haha I remember that dream. No not really
(42) What do you love most about the other gender? How they like to pretend everything is okay and tell dirty jokes
(43) What do you dislike most about the other gender? their smell
(44) What do you understand least about the other gender? Why some of them think I'm pretty or nice...
(45) Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just because a good-looking celebrity is in it? Yees... (johnny depp)
(46) What celebrity's autograph do you want most? Julia Stiles
(47) Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who? Yea... once or twice, but I can't remember who
(48) If there was to be a movie about you, who do you think should play you (in personality, looks or both)? I don't think there should be a movie about me... BOOK!
(49) Does it ever annoy you when you know someone is a celebrity but you can't remember why? hahaha YES (paris hilton anyone?)
(50) If you could enter any celebrity's mind like in "Being John Malkovich", whose would you enter? Heath Ledger... and make him dye his hair brown again...
(51) Do you want to be John Malkovich? um, I don't really know who he is
(52) Do you laugh when you hear or read the number 69? no (though now I understand it's significance)
(53) Were you lying about your answer to the previous question? no (still not)
(54) Do you actually know your Social Security Number? no (not yet in college)
(55) Do you actually know your IP address? HAHAHA No... not that much of a nerd (apperently I was nerdier...)
(56) Do you know what an IP address is? Of course I do, I'm not stupid
(57) Do you know the four-character extension on your ZIP code? Uh... no, but I could guess
(58) Ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives? yes (cough cough grades)
(59) Does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc.? depends, am I in pre-calc? Because then, YES
(60) What do you think of pi? If only it were never discovered... then I wouldn't have all these formulas.
LOVE, SEX AND ALL THAT
(61) Did you get a little frightened or uncomfortable seeing this as a section title? Um... a little
(62) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? a little uncomfortable
(63) Do you prefer getting to know someone first before dating them or going in "blind"? blind, you can learn more then
(64) Could you carry on a relationship with someone with the same first name as a family member? I kind of did...
(65) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? I have asked a guy out...
(66) What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? Why not, have some fun
(67) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? (wow I used to be a huge bitch) Uh, kind of
(68) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good-looking? Apperently at least two do
(69) Would you be willing to give up sex in exchange for an emotional commitment you knew would last? I'd give sex for a lot less than that
(70) Do you think the number of the last question was a coincidence? You have too much time on your hand, quizmaster (<- guess the refrence there)
(71) What is your favorite possession? My teddy bear
(72) What physical, tangible possession do you want most? HVC
(73) How badly do you want it? Very much so
(74) Have you ever seen 'The Exorcist'? nope
(75) How long did it take you to understand why the last question is in this section? Uh... apperently I've gotten stupider... I used to know, but now I don't. Anyone care to explain?
(76) Does Christmas music too far away from Christmas annoy you? YES
(77) How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? ... 15
(78) What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? PROSTITUTE
(79) What was the worst Halloween costume you ever had? Bob
(80) What holiday do you think has still managed to retain its original meaning? Passover
(81) There are currently no federal holidays during August- what should be put there? I don't care, I'm off of school already. Lets add something to nov.... or feb.
(82) How good is your short-term memory? Sharp as a knife
(83) How good is your long-term memory? Depends on how far back
(84) What is your earliest memory? I have this memory of me that's like a dream... btu I can't think of it now
(85) What is your happiest memory (other than recieving this survey)? Outward bound
(86) What is your strangest memory? my memories of the future
(87) What song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize? Good Will Hunting
(88) What movie makes/made you cry? Toooo many
(89) What book makes/made you cry? A lot make me want to cry, but I won't let them!
(90) What song makes/made you cry? Emo songs... stupid emo boys
(91) What makes/made you laugh so hard you cried? still friends
THREE TRULY RANDOM QUESTIONS
(92) Would you like to be cloned? that's be horrible
(93) Do you wish you could be alive when the world was ending, just to experience it? If I wasn't in danger... then yes. And if it wasn't religious then yea
(94) Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango? crap i wish i could remember what words came after that
(95) Do you think that one hundred and one questions is too long? It was how long!
(96) Do you think the one hundred interesting questions actually were interesting? NOOOOOO
(97) Are you sorry you began filling it out? ... nah
(98) What question do you wish it had asked? Is it ok to go ass to mouth?
(99) How would you have answered it? In the heat of the moment, sometimes it happens
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
(100) When was the last time you let the people you love know you love them? Too long
(101) What do you want the people who are reading this survey to know? I love you?
|Post A Comment