2005 24 August :: 10.24 pm
:: Mood: hopeful
To Amelia or Zuzu: Would either of you mind terribly if I had my Outlaw Star DVDs returned to me? Mike wanted to see it and then I remembered you guys still have them!
If you could I'd appreciate it very much! :D
1 said |
2005 23 August :: 2.29 pm
:: Mood: anxious
:: Music: bjork + frosti
My Flogging Molly tickets came in the mail today, woo! Is it sad that the only other band concert I've been to is... Flogging Molly? XD Urhurhurhur.
Okay everyone, QUIZ TIME!
Today, August 23rd, 2005 is:
a. exactly two weeks until the new term at LC starts
b. about two months until Rammstein's new album, Rosenrot, is released
c. approximately 86 days, 10 hours, 47 minutes, and 45 seconds until the Goblet of Fire movie is released
d. Tuesday, which means STELLA IS ON TONIGHT!
e. Twelve days since returning from Japan
*hums jeopardy music for you*
Made your choice? Okay, here are the answers!
If you answered 'a', you are a pessimist to the fullest in reminding everyone that summer is almost over. Either that or you finished all your homework already so you don't really care. In the latter case, good for you! The rest of us are going to do it all next Monday like we usually do XP
If you answered 'b', you are either tired of Elizabeth rambling on about how much she loves this silly band, or you are Elizabeth who is currently trembling like a chihuahua and pissing herself in excited anticipation.
If you answered 'c', you are an obsessive Harry Potter fan who watches those counters in every free moment you possibly can get only to look away and look back seconds later, saying, "is it Harry Potter YET?" and you have already read HBP 5,234,547,823 times so you're already in need a new fandom fix, and you have already made plans to dress up with your friends and arrive at the theatre on the evening of the 17th, and will view the movie at midnight, and are currently trembling like a chihuahua and pissing his- or herself in excited anticipation.
If you answered 'd', YOU ARE COOL because obviously you watch it and clearly it has changed your life. Don't lie, you know it to be true.
If you answered 'e', you are Elizabeth or one of the other kids who went on the Japan trip, and after returning and being reimmersed in American culture, you realize how much it really does suck and wish you were back in a place where they help you win crane games, have Purikura booths at every corner, and where there is a notable lack of commercials about digusting 1.2324323541242356123452 carb fruit drinks and drugs that give you a "new swing of confidence and a happy Missus at home".
Thanks for playing!
3 said |
2005 15 August :: 2.23 pm
:: Mood: sleepy
As of three days ago...
I'm home <3
1 said |
2005 25 July :: 6.52 am
:: Mood: excited
:: Music: i'll be the one + hikaru no GO
Off to Japan for three weeks! I'll be back on August 12th :D Email me if you get the chance at frumpy(dot)one(at)gmail(dot)com!
I lurve you all~ <3<3
2005 7 July :: 12.06 pm
:: Mood: excited
:: Music: music is my thing + hikaru no GO
HARRY POTTER PARTEEE
Hey! Just so you guys know ahead of time, I'm trying to get a group together for Harry Potterishness at the Northtown Barnes & Noble on the evening of July 15th (You can click here for more info ^__~) So come if you can! ^^ I'll probably be there around the time it starts, but you can show up any time. And as far as I know, Barnes & Noble is still taking preorders if you want a copy reserved there :D
OMG COME! IT WILL BE EXCELLENT!
2 said |
2005 2 July :: 12.04 am
:: Mood: productive
:: Music: march of pigs + nine inch nails
obligatory i'm-not-dead-yet entry XD
Poor neglected journal, I haven't updated it in ages! ^^;; I thought it needed a little attention. I've been keeping up with all of you every day, however, so it's not like I've been COMPLETELY absent ;p
My summer so far has been a mixture of completely boring all around and interesting to me while uninteresting to other people (story of my life, right? XD) So you could pretty much say I've done nothing. T-minus 25 days and counting until I'm off to Japan though. All this planning and packing is SO stressful. I hate this part, always XP
I'm planning on having myself a ZOMG SEX TALK with my mother soon. And no butterflies at all, which is odd, but good. (And yes, it means what you think it means.. omgshuttup! :D)
Oh! For anyone who cares to know who didn't already, Sarah Johnston is supposed to be in town this weekend... umg I must make a point to see her ^___^
I know, short entry, but I'm out of anything original to say (read my eljay, gooses! ^^)
3 said |
2005 12 May :: 11.43 pm
:: Mood: touched
so i won't ever forget...
Weiss dass ich liebe dich, und dass ich will nur die beste fuer dich.
Know that I love you, and that I only want the best for you.
3 said |
2005 30 April :: 3.21 pm
:: Mood: content
:: Music: the shins + caring is creepy
In a really good mood
OMG you guys it's been one month since Mike and I got together! (and since I've updated my woohu acount, ahahaha XP) Yayyyy. We're probably more excited about it than we should be, but at least we've been able to prove to ourselves that we're capable of relationships.. tee hee. Yes, we're dorks! :P But I'm glad I have a close friend to spend my time with and talk to about anything and everything.. I didn't realize until now I haven't really had someone like that for a while.
Just... seriously. I like this boy a lot. A looooooot.
*resists urge to gush*
Also, thoughts on Anna. I'm sad that she's leaving, but I'm not so sure if I'm really that upset. I kind of feel the same way as Amelia. I hope don't sound mean by saying this, but I can manage life without her. I have been doing so for the past couple of years. I think it's a shame that we've drifted apart during high school, and I do miss the old days, but it's natural when things like that happen. It's high school. We make new friends, and lose contact with old ones. I'm not regreting it. I'll still miss her when she's gone, but I knew the day would come when my old friends part from me. I suppose it just came a little sooner than I expected.
I wish her the best of luck and hope that we stay in contact. I love her very much.
2 said |
2005 29 March :: 10.53 pm
:: Mood: high
I'm nobody's little weasel
Hope no one minds if I squee for a little bit, but:
OMG SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!1~<3<3 <3333
Today was a good day. That's all.
p.s., why we're already the most retarded ever:
him: omg I have an evil genius for a girlfriend... what have I gotten my self into!
2 said |
2005 27 March :: 9.09 pm
:: Mood: amused
:: Music: rammstein + das modell
i'm lame for making a separate entry for this, but whatever XD
das modell is my rammstein favorite du jour. best intro ever! you never thought burping could be so sexy...
i wish i could get away with being that rude in public.
2005 21 March :: 10.18 pm
:: Mood: weird
:: Music: rammstein + engel
Oh it's too much!
Me: duuuuude, why is everyone in the world trying to give me music now? :O
Daisy: BLOOOOOOOOOOOOWJOOOOOOOOOOB FAAAACE
Me: but seriously! i go, "OMG RAMMSTEIN!" and every male friend i have goes, "heeeeeeey! you'll have to listen to (insert band here)! i'll make you a mix cd!" "and i'll burn you (insert band here!) you'll probably like them too!" DUDE??
Daisy: >XP serves you right, biatch!
Me: WEHHHHHH! it's as if a girly-girl who likes metal is an incredible turn-on or something! i'm expecting them to ask to sleep with me next! T____T
PFFFFFFT. So yes, I am now in possesion of a mix CD, and I believe I have some Nine Inch Nails coming to me as well.
Why didn't I get Indie bands referred to me during my Modest Mouse phase or something? O___o
2 said |
2005 18 March :: 9.37 pm
:: Mood: high
:: Music: rammstein + eifersucht
So what if my tastes clash? That makes me cool, right?
Somebody has to make me STOP LISTENING TO THIS STUFF!!!!!
It IS crack. It seriously is.
The irony however is that after school I went to Abercrombie & Fitch and bought stuff. As in Abercrombie, the preppy rich girl place with the clothes. And all the while I was asking Brooke why in the heck I'm so weird, especially considering I was humming, humming, HUMMING Reise, Reise. IN Abercrombie and Fitch.
Does anyone else see anything wrong with that? ufufufu :P
Speaking of Brooke, it was fun to spend a little time with her. I like to be silly with her, and I also like talking to her about stuff. Lately it's probably her of all my real-life friends I talk to the most and have serious discussions. When all is said and done and the teasing stops, she really understands. It makes me happy that she understands. And I think I've been wanting to get that load off my chest for a while now. Thank you, Brooke, for understanding :)
In other news, I'm kind of bored now. I really can't stay up late tonight since I have to get up at early o'clock to buy foodz for el partay before noon. Noooez, I want my late night! >XP Perhaps I'll draw wicked, wicked, WICKED Heinrich/Abby for Regan and call it good. Uhrhurhurhur ^___~
P.S.! Brooke, here's teh pudding dildo (three pictures on the top) in case you were curious. (OMFG DON'T CLICK IF THERE ARE EASILY OFFENDED/YOUNG CHILDREN AROUND!) I'm sorry for corrupting you, it was just REALLEH funneh. ^^;;;
P.P.S. I have to stop thinking Till Lindemann is kind of cute, pudding aside. DUDE HE'S LIKE, 42! *slits own throat*
5 said |
2005 14 March :: 9.32 pm
:: Mood: bouncy
woo i'm a dork~~
Being a bitch x900 is SUPER FUN! ^______^ If I ever became a movie star, I'd TOTALLY want to play the super villianess.
Everyone should watch the super cool KND RPG I'm in, Through a Mirror, Darkly :D There's crazy double-personalities goin' on, I play Numbuh 3 as well as her opposite self from an alternate universe. It's schizorific!
2005 12 March :: 11.19 pm
:: Mood: distressed
:: Music: dark of the matinee + franz ferdinand
There really is a year of March
I think even if I didn't have my LJ, one of the main reasons why I wouldn't post here that often is because of all the teen drama nonsense that is neverending in the Woohu community.
But there must be something in the water here. I honestly have three locked entries in a row on my flist on LJ right now. So much drama. The real kind.
I really don't know how I can help anyone right now....
2005 5 March :: 8.09 pm
:: Mood: bored
:: Music: Napoleon Dynamite Soundtrack
Ten Paragraphs Meme~!
In no particular order...
1. You're truly one of the gentlest people I know. I always giggle when you pat my head or nosebeep me in Bio class, and your hugs are always so soft and sweet. When I first met you, you seemed like a silly kid, and that's why I liked you. You're clever as well, and an amazing athlete.. yet you don't seem to get as much recognition for all that you can do, particularly from your parents. I admire your bravery in being yourself. You're very lucky, and your happiness always makes me feel happy too, and hopeful that I can find someone wonderful for myself as well. I love you, kiddo!
2. I heard a lot about you from our mutual friend who loves to act as though I already know the person she is talking about... so when I finally did meet you, I felt like I had known you for months XD I'm really glad we became friends, especially during Sophomore year. You seem to be one of the few people I see every day who is readily available for me to have serious, intimate discussions with, and for that I'm grateful. You're also very funny, you make me laugh a lot; and you're just an all around neat-o person. Good luck in the future ^^
3. Before I met you, I admired you a lot for your talent, and I was so flattered when you wanted to talk to me and be my friend! To this day I still look up to a lot, like an older sister. Yet, recently I realized how much you are beloved by other people as well. Your reputation alone makes people talk, and it's not so much that I'm jealous or intimidated... I suppose I just don't want you to see me as just another person who adores you. But we've been friends for a good few years now, and you've always been there for me; including when I was at my very lowest. For that I am so grateful, and I hope I can make it up to you, especially since you're going through hard times of your own now. I hope that no matter where we are in the coming years, we'll stay as close as we are now. You are my best friend and I love you.
4. You've changed so much from the way I remember you in elementary school! But I suppose it's understandable, because we were never really friends until.. well I guess just this past year! Until Christmas the year before last, I hadn't seen you in at least five years perhaps, but even though you were different, I liked you. I think you're a really fun and silly person.. and very creative as well! The things you think of and say amuse me so much, and I usually find myself saying the same things in different situations! On a random note, I think you have the prettiest hair of anyone I know. I can't believe it's all natural! Take care of it, because it's gorgeous and you should be proud ^___^
5. I think I've told you this before, but you're someone I'm particularly fond of. Just because I think everything you have to say is so interesting! Your deep personality is something I don't quite understand usually, but that makes you all the more intriguing. You're probably one of the cleverest, if not the cleverest person I know, which is cool, but it sometimes makes me feel inferior compared to you. Still, it seems like there are a lot of things in life that make you unhappy, and it's unfortunate that you allow the things that bother you to slowly torture you until you can't stand it any longer. But I've always been rooting for you, and I sincerely hope you can assess yourself, be honest with others, and be free.
6. I don't know you all that well, so I really don't have that much I can say. However, I can say that you seem like a really nice and interesting person. A mutual friend of ours mentioned you in passing once, and when I inquired, she described you as one of the coolest people ever! When I finally did meet you, you seemed very cool indeed ^^ Although we don't usually say much more to each other than 'hello' most often, I hope eventually we can hang out more and get to know eachother better.
7. You're very interesting. In many ways you seem to be the exact polar opposite of everything I associate with myself, but that's why I like you. You're different, and so I'd like to understand you better. I like having with you the long, thoughtful discussions we have quite often... I feel like it's easy to open up to you. I'd like to get to know you better, however.. since it seems like you grew up very differently than me. And I know there's a lot on your mind, but I hope you'll be able to sort it all out and be happy. You'll find yourself in a good place to be someday.
8. You're another person who changed a lot from when I last associated with you, and I'm so sorry that you have such a poor image of yourself and much of life. Still, I don't think I can ever get rid of my past impression... I still think you're a terribly adorable person with a cute face, cute smile, and cute mannerisms. I also love your drawings.. I think your style is much cleaner and daintier than mine. I also enjoy many your picturesque, philosophical writings about the world and nature; you say the most poetic things that paint a beautiful picture in my mind. I wish we were better friends.. and I'm sorry I haven't made the effort to make that happen... I know I'll regret it when we go away. But I still want you to know that I care about you; I want you to be happy. And you'll always have a place in my heart.
9. You're the one person who's known me longer than any one of my other friends. Still, sometimes I feel like since we're no longer as close as we were; we may not really know each other any longer, as our lives have changed and gotten all the more complicated. Sometimes I think you can be really irrational and immature, but it's easy for me to see past it and know that you're a mostly wonderful person. In spite of it all, it usually feels like the good old days when we hang out, though it's not usually too often that we actually do! I hope we can at least get a couple more good sleepovers and whatnot in before we go to college.
10. The circumstances in which we met were incredibly bizarre, but it made for a good story to tell, and I'm glad that we're such close friends now. After I told you my biggest secret at the time, I felt like you were a person I could open up to easily, and completely. You're so caring, understanding, and wise beyond your years; so I hold all your advice and support in the highest regard. You're also one of my favorite people to be silly with, as you're one of the few boys I know who I can squee about smexeh ships with, and therefore allow me see the same things with a complete opposite perspective. On a particularly evil note, I need to draw you hot boy prawn of some kind that, though I hope will blow your mind and make you want to crawl into the fetal position, you will actually probably think is totally awesome, ergo, making it awkward for me, and wanting to crawl in the fetal position. Curse you for being pervier than me! Anyway, I seem to be going on a tangent now since this is the last paragraph, but the point is is that I'm really glad we're friends. I love you. And I'll miss you so much when you leave. Stay in contact, yes? ^^
2 said |